Terms and conditions
Below are the most relevant terms and conditions for rental of the Settlers’ House. The Settlers’ Consultant is available for additional information if required.
- The rental period is fixed at both a minimum and a maximum of 4 months.
- Pets are allowed. The tenant(s) are however responsible for arranging and paying for a thorough and professional clean of the entire property, at the end of the lease. .
- Smoking is prohibited in the house.
- During the tenancy, the tenant(s) are responsible for interior cleaning and basic maintenance of the garden and grounds.
- The tenant(s) must hold valid contents- and liability insurance
- The lease is binding, and cannot be terminated, unless in the case of aggravated circumstances or breech of contractual commitments.
- The required deposit is one month’s rent.
- The monthly rent is 3.000,00 Danish Kroner – excluding usage (water, electricity and so forth)
- Usage will be charged on the basis of average monthly costs.
- TV license, internet fees and the like are at the tenant(s)’s expense.
- The house is fully furnished and decorated and the tenant(s) are not permitted to carry out painting or nailing on, and into, any surface on the inside, or outside, the house.
- The house is newly painted and cleaned prior to rental. It is expected of the tenant(s) that the house will be thoroughly cleaned prior to moving out.
- The tenant(s) must co-sign an inventory list, along with the Settlers’ Consultant, upon commencing and ending the tenancy.
The above, and other formalities (rent, deposit, insurance and so forth), will form part of a legally binding lease, which will be signed by the tenant(s) and The Municipal of Ærø, prior to moving in.